Thank you for your patience. The water main break has been repaired and your water should be back on… pressure is returning as well.
Main break has been isolated and you should see an improvement in pressure. We will keep you updated as we have more details. It will take some time to come up to full pressure.
There is a main water break that is causing low/no water pressure. H2O is working to resolve the problem, but at this time there is no time table for the work to be finished.
The City of Houston (COH), the primary source of water for the North Harris County Regional Water Authority (Authority), entered stage one of the COH Drought Contingency Plan on June 21, 2022, due to the observed drop in annual rainfall amounts and higher-than-normal daily temperatures. The COH’s drought response calls for voluntary water conservations efforts to reduce water use, that will reduce the daily volume of water delivered. The Houston Public Works Release can be found under https://nhcrwa.info/coh-stage1.
The Authority is implementing Stage 1 of our Drought Contingency Plan immediately. The Authority’s Drought Contingency Plan request that any customer receiving water from the Authority or well owner whose well is included under the Authority’s Harris-Galveston Subsidence District aggregate water well permit:
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets. Additional water conservation tips can be found at https://wateru.nhcrwa.com and www.irrygator.com;
- Limit irrigation to no more than two days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays.
Compliance to the above recommendations is voluntary.
With the heavy volume of trash/recycling today, Residential Recycling and Refuse will not be able to finish the recycling pick up in Terra Nova today. They will complete the pick up in the morning.